For over ten years, Lawson Clinical Psychology has been a trusted provider of psychological health care to Perth and surrounds. As experts in the treatment of mental health disorders, we are renowned for our skill, experience and professionalism. Our diverse team of 17 clinical psychologists provide therapy to young people, individuals, couples and families - from all walks of life.
We are passionate about delivering, developing and evaluating evidence-based psychological treatments for individuals of all ages. We value excellence in service delivery, evidence-based practice, collaboration with healthcare providers and with our clients.
The practice offers well-appointed consulting rooms in Subiaco and Claremont; abundant referrals; on-site parking in Subiaco, email, internet and telephone access; full-time on-site reception services and admin support; practice management software; and marketing services. We also offer in-house training, supervision and collegial support to our team members. The practice provides opportunities to participate in clinical research, group therapy programs, teaching/training and supervision.
About the Position
We are seeking a Clinical Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist Registrar experienced in working with adults and/or children and adolescents to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity for a clinician to join an experienced and dynamic team that offers a range of benefits typically not offered in a private practice setting. Clinicians may work at our Subiaco or Claremont clinic and we can offer flexibility with working days. We ask for a minimum commitment of two days per week, although full-time hours are available if desired.
1. Masters and/or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
2. Eligible for registration with AHPRHA as an endorsed “Clinical Psychologist” or as a “Clinical Psychologist Registrar”
3. Eligible for Medicare registration
4. Demonstrated skill and experience in providing a broad range of evidence-based psychological interventions including cognitive-behavioural therapy
5. Demonstrated experience in providing psychological services to children, adolescents and/or adults
6. Able to function autonomously
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
8. Good organisation and time management skills
9. Professional indemnity insurance
10. Own ABN or ACN
1. Board approved supervisor registered with AHPRA
2. Experience or an interest in the treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
3. Experience in working with children and adolescents
Please forward a cover letter and your resume with a least two referees to email@example.com by 5 pm on April 29th 2019. Please note that the recruitment process may begin earlier than the advertised closing date.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team.
For further information, please visit our website at www.lawsonpsychology.com.au or contact Dr Clair Lawson or Rebecca Jamieson on 6143 4499.