Are you interested in optimising clinical excellence and commercial success in your psychology career? Join Advance Healthcare!
Advance Healthcare has been providing multi-disciplinary services including psychology to the community for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on the highest standard of health services with an integrated multi-disciplinary approach to client management.
We are preferred providers of multi-disciplinary pain management services (Network Pain Management) for TAC and WorkSafe.
Advance Healthcare is expanding its psychological services. We are currently looking for clinical, health or general psychologists 2-3 days a week for our Bundoora, St Albans and Hoppers Crossing locations:
- With full registration with the AHPRA
- Some experience in private practice or hospital setting is valued
- To provide psychology services as part of the multi-disciplinary pain management team
- To assess and treat clients under Medicare with general mental health issues, such as depression, anxiety and stress-related conditions
What Advance Healthcare can offer you:
- A structured clinical mentoring program with a skilled and experienced senior psychologist
- Potential to work with expert medical and allied health professionals
- Access to education sessions provided by leaders in the field of chronic pain
- Short and long term goal setting to help you attain the most out of your psychology career
- An ability to participate in research projects around mental health problems and persistent pain