Take the leap, join an industry powerhouse and unleash your potential. Lead our NSW team and deliver innovative client focussed solutions.
- Sydney CBD location
- Market leader with a nearly 60-year old track record of success
- Deliver innovative, value added solutions to our exceptional clients
As one of the longest-standing consulting firms in Australia, Chandler Macleod has a long and proven track record in providing a diverse range of Human Resource Consulting services with blue chip clients. At Chandler Macleod People Insights (CMPI) we assess and develop individuals, teams and organisations. Many of our tools and solutions are designed in house by our Innovation & Product Development team which gives us a unique and exciting breadth of opportunities.
Our CMPI Team is seeking a Senior Consultant, Psychologist to join the ranks and build a strong presence in Sydney. This will involve delivering a suite of services including: business development; project and client management design and delivery of projects including assessment for selection and development.
To be successful, you will:
- Be commercially astute and have the confidence to generate new business networks with strategic targets
- Have a passion for building, maintaining and growing genuine client partnerships
- Demonstrate proven capability in the design, development and delivery of psychometric assessment solutions with senior and executive level stakeholders
- Be Hogan, Saville WAVE and SHL OPQ Accredited (preferred but not essential)
- Have exposure to change management, leadership development, career development, organisational culture or engagement projects
- Be a registered Psychologist (org psychologist preferred but not essential)
- Be experienced in growing and developing new business partnerships
- Enjoy delivering high quality, insight-based consulting services, with an emphasis on psychometric assessment (for both selection & development, learning and development and career)
In return you will enjoy the opportunities and variety that comes with joining one of Australia's largest HR consulting organisations as well as a competitive salary.
In joining our high performing team you have the opportunity to work within a collaborative, positive and professional environment. You will have access to ongoing development and support, work alongside some of the industry’s best Psychologists and above all, be proud of your personal, team and organisational success.
Are you ready to step up and own it? If you think you’ve got what it takes then we want to hear from you!
To find out more about becoming part of our team, contact Cara Haslop – 0433305056 or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.