BELLARINE PENINSULA PSYCHOLOGY
Clinical/General Psychologist (with a special interest in Children/Adolescents)
Bellarine Peninsula Psychology is a highly regarded and well established psychology practice based in Ocean Grove that provides services to adults, couples, adolescents, children and families to the Bellarine and greater Geelong areas.
A vacancy exists for a registered psychologist who has experience in providing psychological interventions for children and parents, adults and families.
Capacity to administering a range of assessments (eg: ADOS2, cog tests) is preferential.
Our Cultural Overview:
•A relaxed professional working environment with team members who are passionate about delivering high quality integrated care.
•Family friendly and flexible working arrangements.
•Commitment to self-care of the psychologist.
•Monthly peer support/supervision .
•A steady flow of referrals.
•Full registration with AHPRA
• Genuine, warm and empathic nature
- Medicare provider number and your own ABN/professional indemnity insurance.
• Excellent Oral and Written Skills to liaise with Gp’s and other professionals
- Expertise in providing psychological intervention to children, parents and families.
- Available for minimum 1 day a week
Other benefits of joining the team
• Excellent remuneration and flexible hours
• Contribution CPD
• Resources available (assessments, book, toys, ipads)
• Administration support
• Joining a team of practitioners who have a great reputation and connection within the broader community.
Applications to include a CV and cover letter cane be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org