CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST - GOLD COAST
Private Practice, Casual, Part-Time or Full-Time
At Vitality Unleashed Psychology, we are a boutique, private clinical psychology practice based on the beautiful Gold Coast, QLD. We provide psychological assessment, diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of mental health issues for children, teens, and adults. We provide this via individual therapy as well as group treatment programs. Additionally, we also provide family therapy, and relationship/marriage therapy. Our services are provided mostly face-to-face within the clinic, however we also provide services via telepone/Skype to those whom are unable to access our services via attending the clinic.
We are a fee paying clinic; we do not provide Medicare Bulk-Billing services. Most of our clients are on a Mental Health Care Plan, or are covered by third-party such as WorkCover, Insurance, or DVA etc, or they are private-paying clients. We have excellent attendance for services from our clients.
Our Clinic ambiance is calm, peaceful and clean, and the clinic is fully resourced. We are friendly, professional and respectful.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Clinical Psychologist to join and compliment our team and to take on new client referrals due to increase in demand for our services. As a Clinical Psychologist within our clinic, you will be providing your expertise of assessment, diagnosis and treatment to our clients either in person or via telehealth to help them to achieve their wellbeing goals. Your client base will primarily be adults, with some young people. The role is flexibile with the opportunity to start as either casual, or part-time or full-time basis.
- Current Registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Current Endorsement in Clinical Psychology with AHPRA
- Elibility to apply for Medicare provider number
- Current professional & indemnity insurance or eligibility for same
- Experience in providing assessment, diagnosis and psychological treatments for mental health issues
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Warm, empathetic and respectful nature
- Experience with CBT, ACT, Schema Therapy, DBT
- Experience working with children and adolesence
- Experience providing group treatment programs
- Flexibility with days and times you are available to work
What we provide:
- Clinical and professional support
- Peer supervision
- Professional Development opportunities
- Opportunities to build your experience in your specific areas of interests
- Fully resourced and equipped psychology clinic
- Full administration support
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applyin for or knowing more about this position, we would love for you to give us a call or an email to discuss further, or email your current Cover Letter and Resume through on the email below.
Contact Ashley via email at email@example.com or phone Kaitlin on 07 5574 3888.
View our website at www.vitalityunleashed.com.au