Psyhology excels in providing therapeutic support and assessment
services to children, adolescents and families. Established in the
Private Sector in 1996, and now with 5 years as a Private Psychology
Practice, CoolKid Psychology has etched a reputable presence in the
Allied Health Community.
At CoolKid Psychology we value a team
approach both within the therapeutic alliance and across
mutli-disciplinary providers involved in client care. We are committed
to providing a work environment that is person centered, team focused,
energetic and compassionate.
fantastic, well sized, fully furnished office, that is close to public
transport, the Hampton Street shopping strip and beautiful Port Phillip
- Onsite free parking
- Flexible work days (minimum 2 days)
administration support, including diary management, booking and
rescheduling of appointments and account management. through the use of
cloud based Practice Management System.
- Client referrals and on going provision of clients for a caseload tailored to your goals.
- A relaxed working environment.
- Excellent remuneration
- Ongoing professional coaching and peer consultation opportunities.
- Capacity to develop extension programs and other therapeutic initiatives associated with your areas of interest.
choice of investment in your progression in private practice; we have a
number of opportunities and positions available for you beyond clinical
work with clients.
- Structured and graduated approach to joining our team. We will provide you with support at the level you need.
exciting opportunity is presented to join the CoolKid team at our
Hampton Street Clinic. The role as a subcontractor Psychologist sits
within the Clinical Therapy Team. Your main responsibilities include;
- Provision of psychological therapy and assessment services to CoolKid clients.
of assessment reports and management of ongoing correspondence with
referring doctors and other allied health practitioners.
- Attendance at schools and other offsite locations as negotiated with the client and CoolKid.
of professional standard case notes, file management and the upholding
of all required legal and ethical standards as outlined by the relevant
registration bodies and legislation policies applicable to registered
If you are
a registered psychologist (AHPRA) and an Australian resident, please
forward your CV and a cover letter to Kim Sheppard at email@example.com. Recent Graduates with full AHPRA registration are encouraged to apply