We are looking for a number of Registered Psychologist to join us either full time, part time or even over weekends. Based in South Yarra with excellent referral network.
Our mission is to offer all clients support within a person-centred, focused that is respectful and mindful of clients' needs, beliefs, values and potential for growth and healing.
If you are looking for the opportunity to work in a place that puts the integrity, respect, authenticity, congruence and genuineness in every person to person encounter then this is the role for you. You can contribute from your own special interest area to improve people's life and wellbeing
The Centre for Emotion Focused Practice is a private practice located in the heart of South Yarra. We are looking for the right person to join us.
We are looking for an exceptional, versatile and dynamic practitioners, with life experience, who are able to adapt to the needs of their clients. Having a special area of interest could be an advantage.
We want someone that has a passion for treatment and supporting client and that can do the administration required to maintain client records, invoices and keep all critical information up to date.
To be successful, you will:
- Be genuine, respectful and authentic
- Have a passion for helping others
- Be an excellent psychologist willing to continuously improve your knowledge and skills
- Have a collaborative style
- Demonstrate accurate and timely completion of administration and documentation requirements
- Relevant degree on registration or eligible to register
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to liaise with referral sources and other agencies as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Medicare provider number (or eligibility to obtain one)
- Professional indemnity insurance
We don't mind if you want to work full time or part time, we can work around to make sure this also suits your lifestyle.
NOTE: enclose a short Cover letter the days and times you are available to work and how many days you are looking to work.