V & E Psychology is a well-established psychology practice, providing services to adults, adolescents and children in South East Melbourne.
We are looking for a clinical or general psychologist to work 1-5 days per week within a supportive and friendly private practice environment.
- registration with AHPRA
- eligibility to register for a Medicare provider number
- a Working with Children's card (or eligibility if working with children)
- an ability to work autonomously and to be reliable
- the ability to provide quality services to a diverse client case load
- good communication and rapport building skills
- a willingness to work in accordance with Medicare, TAC, Workcover, VOCAT and other third party requirements
- a dedication to self-reflection and professional development
- a steady referral base
- a friendly and professional working environment, with opportunities to collaborate with other psychologists
- efficient practice management
- full-time reception and administrative support
- regular supervision and professional development opportunities if needed
- comfortable and modern therapy rooms
- flexible days
- rates reflective of qualifications and experience
We welcome applications from experienced psychologists; however, we will also consider applications from passionate psychologists who are starting their careers, including clinical psychology registrars.