The Transform Psychology Clinic is a small, thriving private practice in Bundoora, Victoria. We are seeking an enthusiastic Clinical Psychologist to work 1-2 days on a contracting basis.
The clinic works with a diverse social and cultural population and services clients with a broad range of psychological presentations, including conditions such as trauma, OCD, addiction and personality issues.
The clinic operates with a strong emphasis on providing a highly professional and ethical service, and in working with evidence-based but progressive/ innovative treatment modalities.
The successful applicant will be competent in and passionate about their work as a psychologist, committed to following evidence-based practice, have a highly empathic and flexible therapeutic style, as well as a strong drive to learn new techniques and develop as a psychologist.
Ideally the applicant will have experience and/or a keen interest in working with adolescents, families and/ or couples.
- Demonstrated exceptional capacity to engage with clients from a wide range of backgrounds
- Commitment to following evidence-based and ethical practices
- Masters in Clinical Psychology
- Registration with AHPRA as a General Psychologist or with Clinical Endorsement
- Have own ABN and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Eligible to provide Medicare Rebate-able psychology services
- Ability to provide at least two professional referees
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good remuneration
- Use of a spacious, well furnished consulting room with beautiful views
- Use of printing, booking and invoicing software and payment facilities
- Partial reception support for client enquiries and bookings
- Options to receive regular clinical supervision
- Flexible work days and hours
- Great opportunity to launch or further a career and reputation in private practice
For more information about Transform Psychology go to:
Send expressions of interest (with Curriculum Vitae) to
Sophia Villis at email@example.com