Relationships Australia NT (RANT) is part of one of Australia’s largest community-based organisations whose vision is communities where relationships are respectful, diversity is valued and all people have a true sense of belonging and connection.
An exciting opportunity exists to join the staff of Relationships Australia NT in the above position at the Family Relationship Centre (FRC), Darwin.Applicants are required to have experience in intake/casework and tertiary qualifications in Social Sciences or other relevant areas.
Key skills for this position include:
- Experience in case work and working with confidential client records
- A mature outlook and the ability to respond sensitively and appropriately to distressed callers
- High-level of communication, liaison and networking skills
- Advanced IT, Microsoft Office and client data base systems knowledge
- The ability to provide preliminary screening and risk assessment of clients
- The provision of assisted referral for families to appropriate service providers
- Ability to work in a challenging environment and as part of a team
- A high level of initiative and time management skills
Position Description and Basic Employment Conditions are available in Current Vacancies at www.nt.relationships.org.au
Applications by Commencement of Business Monday 28 January, 2019.
Previous Applicants need not apply.
Aboriginal people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.