Two psychologist positions available for immediate start. Flexible hours. Based in Belconnen and/or Gungahlin.
At Northside Psychology we know our people count. Their determination, loyalty and dedication to delivering an exceptional service makes a difference. We have an extraordinary team of clinicians and take our time to find the right people.
We reward our team members with competitive packages and a wide range of benefits to say thanks for the invaluable contributions they make to the lives of others.
Role 1: Experienced Clinical or Registered Psychologist
We are seeking an outstanding clinician to join our team for a part time or full time position. This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, highly skilled team dedicated to achieving excellence. The successful applicant will provide direct clinical services and start ASAP.
Role 2: New Graduate Psychologist
We are seeking an Early Career Psychologist for our Graduate Program. The role will focus on developing your clinical skills as well as providing vital assistance and support to our senior psychology team. This is a very exciting opportunity for professional development. The successful applicant will have FULL unconditional registration as a Registered Psychologist (six years board approved training), or be completing their provisional registration (sixth year) in the very near future.
Some of the Benefits We Offer
· Flexible options to join the team as an employee or contractor
· A competitive package
· Flexible working hours and locations to promote work life balance
· Pampering on your birthday
· Complimentary team dinners
Staff psychologist (employees) are also entitled to
· A very generous CPD budget to refresh, recharge and develop areas of interest
· We support our team by offering EAP
· Annual leave, long service leave, personal leave and superannuation entitlements
Having opened in 2007,Northside Psychology is a large, well established private psychology practice in strong demand with clinics in Hawker, Gungahlin and Adelaide. We boast a stable and cohesive team of excellent clinicians who are ably supported by a strong and dedicated administrative team.
Our mission is Improve Quality of Life. We strive to be the leading psychology practice. We pride ourselves on being a family friendly, highly professional and supportive environment.
The Ideal Person
1. High reliability and commitment to providing outstanding services to clients and referrers
2. Autonomous with a strong work ethic and ability to work as a part of a team
3. Excellent clinical assessment and treatment skills
4. Demonstrated skills in a range of evidence-based interventions
5. Committed to ongoing Professional Development
6. Ability to cover a broad range of clinical issues
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
8. Excellent time management
9. Unconditional registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Clinical Psychologist or be completing their provisional registration (sixth year of Board approved training) in the very near future.
10. Eligibility to register as a Psychologist with Medicare
11. Ability to secure Professional Indemnity Insurance
1. Clinical endorsement with AHPRA and membership with the College of Clinical Psychologists
2. Experience in providing counselling and assessment services to children and adolescents.
3. Experience in private practice
For further information please contact Carol Arvanitis (Practice Manager) or Holly Kirwan (Director) on 02 6255 3008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request our employment pack. Please visit www.northsidepsychology.com.au
Attach your resume with the contact details of two referees
Address each area above in a covering letter. Applications that do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
Please send your application to Carol Arvanitis email@example.com
Closing date: Until Positions are filled