- Orygen Youth Health Region A Continuing Care Teams (CCT) Coordinator
- Full time Permanent Position, working 80 hours per fortnight
- Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Psychologist Grade 4, Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 5
- Based at Parkville but may be required to work from all Orygen Youth Health sites which include Footscray, Sunshine and Glenroy
A Job To Be Proud Of:
- Provide key leadership, Line and operational Management to the OYH Region A CCT staff group who are responsible for providing evidence based psychiatric care to young people living in the West of Melbourne who are experiencing mental health difficulties and require community psychiatric care
- Management of staff performance and the Human Resource portfolio for CCT Region A which includes recruitment
- Budget management and the management of staff requirements and mandatory training
- Direct clinical care working with the young people, their carers / family and relevant service systems to respond appropriately to their mental psychiatric needs (this involves managing a small case load of clients)
- Experience in the application of clinical practice in the mental health field and previous experience working with young people with mental health disorders / early intervention
- Experience in HR processes and recruitment and managing a budget.
- Experience in senior leadership roles
- Knowledge of the rationale and evidence for early intervention in youth mental health
- An advanced level of skill in assessment (including risk assessment),
Our Commitment To You:
- NWMH boasts a sophisticated learning structure and we pride ourselves on supporting continuing professional development
- We are a values based organisation. A career with us is a rewarding experience, offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement
- Attractive salary and working conditions including annual and CPD leave, salary packaging
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; staff health service, peer support program and EAP
- Reward & Recognition Programs
Connect With Us:
Get to know us at www.nwmh.org.au and ‘Apply Now’.
Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
Join us to be the first in Care, Research and Learning
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.