Clinical Psychologist – Part time – Contract – Saturdays and/or Mondays
An exciting opportunity for a clinical psychologist who would like to work in private practice 1-2 days a week is available at Mornington Psychology. We are looking for a clinician who is enthusiastic and passionate about delivering high quality psychological care. You will be able to work effectively with either adults, adolescents and their families, or couples. You will enjoy utilising your experience with a range of presentations, some challenging and complex, and you will be comfortable working independently and communicating with referring GPs.
Mornington Psychology is a small practice co-located with a large and well established GP practice and has established a strong reputation as a trusted and reliable provider of assessment and treatment for adults and adolescents alike. We are expanding and are looking for someone really special.
We will provide administration support, referrals, a generous fee split, and a pleasant work environment in our newly built practice.
· You are a Clinical Psychologist registered with AHPRA
· You are eligible for a Medicare provider number
· You will have excellent clinical experience in the treatment of adolescents and/or adults
· You have a compassionate approach to your clients
· You are able to work independently and understand the importance of maintaining relationships with referring GP’s
If this sounds like you, please send a cover letter and resume.