Are you wanting to be part of a supportive environment, with a passion for providing high quality psychological services, all while enjoying the flexibility to choose your schedule and grow a reputation?
We are looking for a psychologist to join our team, to help us service our high referral load, with days and times to flexibly suit your schedule. We are centrally located, with beautiful consulting rooms in a heritage style building. Graduates are welcome to apply.
- 5 day/week reception and administration support
- Fully furnished professional consulting rooms
- Clinical supervision if required
- Full amenities i.e. internet, HICAPS, Mediclaim etc.
- Full and current registration with the Psychology Board of Australia.
- Competence in CBT and other interventions
- Ability to engage and establish rapport with clients
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
Desirable Criteria (not essential):
- Knowledge and experience in working with children, families and couples.
- Master or Doctor of Psychology (Clinical)
- 3-5 years clinical experience in working with a broad range of clinical issues and clientele
- Competence in a broad range of clinical interventions
Please send your resume and expression of interest addressing the essential and desirable criteria by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org