Looking for a Psychologist in Darwin to provide tailored care to our customers, hit targets and socialise within our fun team!
- Great career progression with ASX listed company
- Varied and challenging caseloads Corp/Ins/Government
- We enjoy great benefits such as: a competitive salary, pool car, mobile phone and laptop, and the opportunity to purchase extra leave
- We promote many different career pathway advancement opportunities internally through to national placements across over 50 offices
- A supportive national network of Leaders and mentors across the health profession
- Be a part of something bigger!
At Konekt Workcare, we have a clear vision of what we want to achieve. We are passionate about creating an injury-free workplace by 2025 and helping employees do their best. We offer over 25 years of experience providing organisational health and risk management solutions with over 450 staff in 50+ offices across the country. At Konekt we partner with Soldier On, a charity focused on supporting the reintegration of contemporary returning defense force members back into society
We have a team of highly qualified leaders and mentors, all equally passionate about making a difference to help people. Be that they work with employers such as the Australian Defence Force or corporate clients, we all have the same vision.
If you want to make a difference and help everyday Australians get back to their best self, then you belong at Konekt.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilising your knowledge and skills to conduct assessments such as vocational assessments, vocational counselling, initial rehabilitation assessments and adjustment to injury counselling
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring implementation of Konekt programs including complex case management of same and new (redeployment) employer, advocation and job seeking programs
- Self-led and results-focused to drive 360 case management - achieving safe and durable Return to Work or optimal function outcomes within case management
- Meeting or exceeding targets and expectation while maintaining quality and customer care
- Liaising with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objective
Who You are
- AHPRA or ASORC registered
- Comcare accredited (desirable but not essential)
- Experienced in Occupational Rehabilitation (at least 12 months)
- Relish the prospect of being a person who is inspired to make an impact to the lives of others
Experienced in rehabilitation, clinical or occupational health settings
Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
- Business acumen and the motivation to achieve financial targets
- The successful applicant must currently hold or agree to undertake a pre-employment national criminal check
For a confidential discussion on furthering your career with Konekt, please call Simone, Talent Acquisition Business Partner on 0437 124 020 or email your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org