Psychologist / Mental Health Social Worker – North Brisbane
Anita Trendle Psychology is a well-established multi-disciplinary practice based in Caboolture. Our best asset is our harmonious work environment, and cohesive, highly competent team. We currently have psychologists, social workers, a mental health nurse, and administrative staff on our team.
Some of our many providers include Medicare, Brisbane North PHN, employee assistance programs (EAPs), private health funds, VVCS, DVA, Workcover and insurance companies.
Our clinic also does not offer bulk billing, therefore the rate we can pay clinicians is typically higher than bulk billing clinics. We pay approximately $70+ (per client attended)
Due to an ongoing increase in service demand, we are seeking another clinician/s to join our team. We are looking for a professional with experience in the management of common psychological disorders across the lifespan, preferably a clinician who is comfortable working individually with adults, teens and children, as well as working with couples. However, if you have not had experience with all of these client types, but have an openness to learn, please apply.
CABOOLTURE – MAIN OFFICE LOCATION
We require a clinician who is available between 1-3 days per week. Capacity to work Saturdays would be highly regarded (although not necessary), as well as capacity to do some after hour appointments on a weekday (again, not necessary).
We will also consider new graduates or early career professionals for this role.
We require a clinician with:
· Full professional registration with a Professional Governing Body
· Capacity to obtain a Medicare provider number
· Current Drivers Licence
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
· Well-developed communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
· Adherence to clinical governance guidelines as outlined by our PHN tender, including ongoing liaison with GP’s, Paediatricians and other service providers.
· A long-term commitment to working within the practice and supporting its growth
· A high level of professional ethics
· Excellent remuneration. We pay a ‘per client’ set rate, as well as paying ‘Did Not Attend’ fees, and for writing of reports (where applicable). Unlike a lot of other practices, ATP processes PAYG tax and superannuation payments.
· A busy clinic with a solid, stable case load.
· A nurturing and supportive team environment
· Mentoring by highly experienced clinicians, as well as monthly supervision sessions
· Full administration support from our three reception staff
· Flexible working conditions
· Well appointed clinic rooms.
· Well appointed office – kitchen space, local car parking.
Anita Trendle Psychology strives to create a workplace with a sense of purpose and belonging, where practitioners work independently as well as cohesively to provide services to the local community.
For more information about our clinic please see www.atpsych.com.au
If this sounds like the position for you please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions please call the office on 5432 4118 and one of the management team will return your call.