We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life by providing high quality, culturally appropriate psychological interventions, often in relation to complex or challenging behaviour. In this role, you will provide both individual psychological therapy and behaviour support. We provide services in line with individual NDIS plans; your role is responsible for assessment, planning, monitoring and review of client outcomes.
Join a market leading team of allied health professionals providing holistic and effective support to children and adults with a disability. Work in a multidisciplinary team of Occupational therapists, Behaviour Support Specialists and Speech Pathologists to provide holistic psychological therapy and behaviour support.
Terms: Ongoing full-time role based in Goulburn or Kingston
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Disability teams across geographies
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
You will have a degree qualification in Psychology recognised by the national professional association and have:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Knowledge and experience in the provision of evidence-based therapies
- Demonstrated reliability and professionalism
- Experience with intellectual disability and the capacity to adapt evidence based treatments to suit individual needs of the person
- Current driver's licence and willingness/ability to travel to clients
- 2 years' experience in behaviour support practice with evidence of being able to conduct a functional assessment of behaviour and develop individualised plans to provide guidance to families and service providers is highly desirable
Interested? Apply online today via the link below: