Premium Psychology is a well-established clinical psychology practice based in the Brisbane CBD and provides evidence-based assessment and treatment for adults and couples ranging from late teens across the life span.
Premium Psychology has a steady GP and EAP referral base. We are not a bulk billing practice. The consultation hours are from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. An experienced full-time practice manager supports the practice. In addition to the practice director who has a full-time case load, the practice currently employs a contract clinical psychologist for one and a half-days per week.
- Commencing in March 2019, there will be an opportunity for an additional contract clinical psychologist to join the practice. We are seeking a practitioner who is comfortable working autonomously and is committed to the consistent delivery of best practice outcomes.
- This is a career and business opportunity as the owner and director of the practice, Dr Alison Christensen, plans to gradually reduce her clinical workload over the next two to three years.
- The position will be on a contract basis, initially for one to two days per week, with scope to increase availability over time. The available days are Monday, Thursday and Friday.
- The practice suite is comfortably furnished with access to wireless internet and clinical resources.
- The psychologists are provided with full-time administrative support and the practice has electronic facilities for billing, rebates, appointment reminders and scheduling.
Applicants must have:
- A minimum of three years’ clinical experience post-completion of a Masters or Doctoral degree in clinical psychology;
- Registration as a clinical psychologist with AHPRA;
- Medicare provider eligibility;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Professional Indemnity Insurance;
- Effective time management skills, effective interpersonal skills and proven capacity for timely report writing;
- Alignment with the values and priorities of our practice, which include collegial support, autonomy and a consistently strong work ethic.
Please forward your CV with contact details of two referees, plus a cover letter addressed to Dr Alison Christensen at: email@example.com
If you have any queries, or would like to speak with Dr Christensen, please call our practice on (07) 3831 0933.