- Unique opportunity to step into a Leadership role
- Utilise your Operational Management and Clinical Experience
- 1.0 – 0.8 EFT
- Salary band - $90K - $100K
Caraniche at Work has more than 20 years’ experience delivering workplace health, wellness and capacity building services that aim to empower employees to perform at their best. From general counselling and critical incident response through to training and professional development, we help businesses support their staff, personally and professionally.
About the role:
The position of Caraniche at Work (CaW) Service Delivery Manager offers both an operational and clinical lens to all CaW services to ensure high quality and consistent service delivery. In addition to leading our CaW team by delivering training and workplace services (such as providing employee assistance (EAP) counselling, critical incident response (CIR) etc.). The CaW Service Delivery Manager role is an operational management role that includes financial responsibilities such as oversight of clinical performance and billable hours. The Service Delivery Manager’s role will focus on managing the team and developing and maintaining clinical guidelines to lead the team. The Service Delivery Manager will provide supervision to CaW team members and will oversight the management and clinical quality of our pool of associates.
The Service Delivery Manager is a member of the Extended Leadership Team (ELT) that drives the day to day operations of the company and the Clinical Standards and Supervision Committee (CSSC) which establishes the clinical standards across Caraniche. The role will be based in our Head Office location and may require travel to other locations. Salary band: $90,000 - $100,000. Additionally, Caraniche at Work offers the opportunity to further enhance the overall salary package through a Reward and Recognition program.
- Registered Psychologist with AHPRA (full / general registration)
- Experience managing a health related consultancy service
- Experience managing KPI’s and performance
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience and ability to manage a diverse professional team
- Experience delivering training and clinical work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project planning and development skills
- Registered Supervisor with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA) or a willingness to complete accredited supervisor training
- An understanding of the workplace wellness sector in Victoria
- Experience in the provision of manager support and coaching services to managers of customer organisations
- Experience in the provision of EAP counselling to employees for personal or workplace issues that are impacting them in the workplace
- Experience in the provision of supervision to workplace clients
- The ability to engage with a range of stakeholders (including but not limited to individual clients and organisational customers)
What we offer:
- Flexible Working Policy
- Ongoing Training and Development towards CPD
- Exposure to leading industry specific training programs
- Regular professional supervision from experts in the field
- Opportunities for long-term career growth in a quickly expanding organisation
- Industry leading Research Initiatives
- Access to employee health services – EAP, CIR
- Endorsement Support Policy to assist you in attaining endorsement of practice with AHPRA
- Comfortable, professional working environment
- Intake support to ensure you can focus on your role
How to Apply:
Please address the following Key Selection Criteria in a cover letter included in your application:
- Please explain why you would be suitable for the Service Delivery Manager role within the Caraniche at Work team.
- What experience do you have in the workplace wellbeing industry?
- Do you hold registration (or are you eligible for registration) as a psychologist, social worker or do you hold registration with a professional body?
Please apply directly via email to Amanda Mechanic, CaW Manager firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and resume.
Close date - 23rd July
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.