12 Points Psychology is an animal-assisted private practice with two clinic locations in Ferntree Gully.
We provide psychology and animal-assisted therapy (AAT) services to clients across the lifespan (children to older adults), who present with a range of psychological issues.
We’re currently looking for an experienced clinician (psychologist or accredited mental health social worker) to join the team.
Ideally, someone who:
- enjoys working with children, adolescents, families and/or couples,
- is already an AAT provider or has their own dog they would be willing to train up to become an AAT provider (Subsidised training may be provided to the right applicant),
- loves their work and wants to find a team that shares and supports that love,
- already has a Medicare provider number, or is eligible for a Medicare provider number.
In exchange for your commitment and hard-work, we provide:
- Monthly group supervision with a diverse range of supportive clinicians and subsidised PD days.
- Amazing admin support, access to great resources & a steady referral stream
- Comfortable, professional and purpose-built consulting rooms
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, and you’re ready to bring a good sense of humour and a great work ethic to a fabulous team, please send a short introductory email with a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Please note, we are able to provide support for psychologists completing their clinical endorsement and are open to applications from registrars.