Eloff & Andrews (E&A) Clinical Psychology is an established private practice making a positive change on the Sunshine Coast.
An opportunity is available for a psychologist to join E&A in August 2018. The position is full time (contracted) although a part time position will be considered for the right candidate (minimum of 2 days). Flexible working arrangements with generous remuneration provided.
With a varied and rewarding caseload and an exceptional team of fifteen clinicians and support staff, you will find it easy to thrive and achieve a satisfactory work/life balance on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to:
- Benefit from a well-established referral base with private fee paying clients
- Work alongside experienced clinical psychologists
- Treat individuals across the lifespan with a wide range of presenting concerns
- Further develop clinical skills
- Participate in regular peer supervision
- Build a busy caseload with excellent remuneration
- Deliver group based programs if desired
- Enjoy a family-friendly and supportive work environment
- Be supported by a strongly committed administrative team
- Develop interest areas
Selection criteria includes:
- Registration with AHPRA
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Eligibility for Medicare provider number
- Doctoral or Masters level qualification in psychology
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills (written and interpersonal)
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Dedication to delivering high quality evidence-based services
- Ability to manage a caseload with a variety of presenting difficulties
- Passionate about working with children, adolescents and families.
- Current Police Check
- General APS Membership
- APS Clinical College Membership
- Experience supporting children and adolescents