Are you passionate about working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)? Would you like to gain experience working with girls and women with ASD?
Unique U Psychology is a psychology clinic for females with autism spectrum conditions that recognises and appreciates the unique characteristics of the female presentation of ASD.
We are looking for a warm and friendly Clinical Psychologist to join our team who is passionate and experienced in autism spectrum conditions. The available position is for 2 days a week (Tuesdays, Fridays, or Saturdays are available), however, there is flexibility to increase this to more hours as desired and referrals build.
The successful applicant must:
- have excellent knowledge about ASD
- have outstanding communication and written skills
- have experience working with people with ASD and their families
What will be provided:
- Training on the female presentation of autism
- Individual supervision
- Group supervision
- The opportunity to work with, and be part of, a fun, friendly, and supportive team
- The opportunity to run groups
Please contact Danuta to request a position description.