IPAR is the leading provider of workplace rehabilitation services in Australia. Our dynamic team is looking for the next talented individual to join our journey and make a difference through exceptional outcomes for our valued clients.
We are looking for an experienced Psychologist or Rehab Counsellor to develop our successful New Employer team in Perth.
Through your experience delivering vocational rehabilitation services, you will ensure excellence in the quality of our services and customer service, in turn growing our vocational team. You will also manage an active caseload, working with people who have sustained a psychological or physical injury, assessing their needs, then developing and implementing strategies to enable a safe return work as part of their rehabilitation.
Like our best performers, you will be a driven and energetic professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills. You will have the confidence to utilise initiative to solve problems and achieve outcomes. Your personable approach will assist to manage stakeholder expectations and to build strong relationships with key customers.
How we support you
IPAR is a lively and supportive place to work. You will work autonomously and have the support of a strong team environment. You will also benefit from:
- A great learning environment that promotes innovation - to do things better than yesterday;
- The opportunity to make seriously great incentives, with realistic KPI's;
- Our professional development opportunities are second to none. You'll have an individual development plan aligned to support you in progressing your career with us Health & Wellbeing program - fun team activities that support your mental and physical wellbeing so you be bring your whole self to work
- Ongoing support - from experienced leaders, when you need it.
What you will need to succeed
- Full or provisional registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
- Allied Health Qualifications in Psychology
- Reasonable amount of experience in Occupational Rehabilitation (preferred)
- A passion for injury prevention, return to work, and the health benefits of work
- Current driver's license and motor vehicle
IPAR's future is exciting
Our plans include further geographic expansion and a range of exciting new service offerings. This will mean a continuation of our steady growth and will present our team with new challenges and career opportunities both locally and interstate.
IPAR promotes a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Are you ready to join Australia's Best Rehab provider? For more information on this opportunity, please contact Stephen on (03) 8648 0992