We are seeking a Clinical/Registered Psychologist to join our team working with a range of children, adolescents and families. Those with more of an interest in adolescents and adults are also encouraged to apply. Recent Masters and Doctoral graduates are also welcome to apply provided they are registered with AHPRA and eligible for a Medicare Provider Number.
· Registration/ endorsement with AHPRA & Medicare.
· A desire to work within a family-centred approach.
· CBT training as well as the ability to deliver other therapeutic interventions.
· Good report writing skills in line with Medicare reporting requirements
· Client focused, professional in your interactions whilst maintaining a genuine, warm and compassionate manner.
· Good organisational and time keeping skills.
· Enthusiastic and committed to ongoing professional development.
· Member of the APS College of Clinical Psychologists.
· Member of the APS.
· Masters/Doctorate in Psychology.
· Experience working with Autism Spectrum Disorders; assessments, interest in running small groups, e.g., social skills, emotional regulation.
· Excellent remuneration – Either attractive salary package or subcontractor rates, with full administrative support, supervision, and peer mentoring included.
· Opportunity for ongoing supervision in the clinical registrar program at no extra cost.
· Opportunity to be trained in the ADOS-2.
· Full case load assured.
· Full reception support: diary bookings, invoicing & payments.
· Modern, fully equipped office.
· Supportive team working environment.