Anxiety Solutions CBT Psychology Practice is a vibrant and busy private practice in Edgecliff, Sydney. (See www.anxietysolutionscbt.com). We are seeking a competent Clinical Psychologist to provide evidence based therapy to adult clients. The practice has a focus on CBT with most clients seeking help for anxiety, stress, anger and depression.
Successful applicants will be responsible for all aspects of providing therapy to their own client load. They will be required to be adept at CBT and be willing to work within the model of the practice. They will enjoy the support of support staff and the Clinical Director and the security of working for an established practice with a strong referral base.
We are looking for applicants who are warm and enthusiastic and willing to contribute to a small team.
Contracting part time - 1-2 days a week (Wednesday and/or Thursday) with opportunity to increase hours in the future.
- An appropriate post graduate degree in psychology (Masters, DPsych, or PhD (Clin. Psych)
- Full (unconditional) registration with AHPRA and full APS membership
- Own Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Registration with Medicare to provide psychological strategies/Clinical Psychology services
- At last 5 years clinical experience
- A solid skill set in CBT and other evidence based interventions
- Reliable, self-motivated, and able to work independently with a strong work ethic.
If you are interested, please email an expression of interest, a copy of your CV, and details of 2 referees to email@example.com