Are you looking for flexible working hours including afternoons, Saturdays to fit around other work, family or study commitments?
Do you enjoy ongoing psychology professional development and peer supervision?
Learning Links is the place for you to maintain and expand your counselling and assessment skills and support children and families to thrive!
About Learning Links
Learning Links has been helping families and children with learning difficulties for over 40 years. Our aim is to prevent learning difficulties from causing disadvantage. Our interventions include literacy, numeracy, speech and occupational therapies, assessments and counselling.
About the role
We are seeking registered psychologists to provide counselling intervention and/or assessment services to children and parents at our Peakhurst, Bella Vista and Liverpool locations.
Why is Learning Links right for you:
- You can set your availability for assessments and/ or counselling intervention;
- Large team of psychologists allows sharing of knowledge and expertise;
- Peer supervision opportunities; and
- Professional Development Days held every school holidays.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- Registered Psychologist with the AHPRA;
- Experience providing counselling and/or assessments to children and families;
- Eligible to obtain a Medicare provider number; and
- Eligible to be a provider of NDIS services.
What we offer
A competitive package based on relevant qualifications and experience. Learning Links employees receive tax effective salary packaging opportunities which means you can increase the value of your take-home pay.
Other benefits you can access working with Learning Links include:
- Life/ work balance;
- Ongoing professional development; and
- Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply for this role:
To be considered for this position, applications must include:
- Cover Letter responding to the selection criteria;
- Copy of relevant qualifications; and
- Details of two current professional referees.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website for further details: www.learninglinks.org.au
Working with Children Check and Criminal Record Check apply to this position.