Clinical Psychologist, Cygnet Clinic head office (Sub-Contracted).
We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist to join our busy private practice in Midland. We have a large referral base and are in need of clinician's looking for 1 day a week private practice work on Fridays.
Cygnet Clinic is an established clinic with support for you to work in a private practice. Cygnet Clinic head office is located in the central business district of Midland.
Our current private rates are: $185/hr (Weekdays) and $200/hr (Weekends/After Hours). Workers' Compensation/MVA: $241.35/hr.
Reception, booking, online & offsite access, database, business cards, stationary, computers, printers and other operational costs are covered by the clinic. Our subcontractor arrangement (35% to the clinic the rest to the clinican) offers much better terms than most clinics (50/50 is the norm) which is part of the reason for our expansion and retainment of our clinical team. We all do some bulk-billing services to assist people in need and without financial resources.
What you are provided with:
• Full case load of clients on our waitlist
• Promotion of your clinical skills to referring doctors
• State of the art IT services including database with offsite access
• Access to Psychological Assessments
• Offsite calendar updates to phone/tablet/computer
• Full reception support
• Fully furnished room with business cards etc.
• Networked laser printers
• SMS and Calendar Reminders Service to reduce DNA
• Accounts services for organising payments (DNA etc.)
• Clinical Supervision (for registrar program)
• Peer Supervision every week
• Use of our group room with screen & projector for running PD or Group therapy sessions.
Essentially you can just focus on being a Psychologist.
A summary of income FTE equivalents can be found here: Cygnet Income Equivalents.
Cygnet Clinic has a large range of referral sources and we are active in a number of different areas including assessment, workers' compensation, motor vehicle insurance based work, EAP, Medicare referrals, ATAPS and medico-legal reports. We also actively support supervision of postgraduate students and registrars and are activity involved with applied research with major universities.
This job would suit a professional & motivated clinician who would like to contribute to our current clinical team. Must be eligible for endorsement as a Clinical Psychologist with AHPRA. Registrars in the second year of their supervision toward endorsement will be considered. Those with doctoral qualifications are encouraged to apply. Previous experience in working in a private practice would also be beneficial.
More information about our practice can be found on the web: www.cygnetclinic.com.au.
Please send all expressions of interest to email@example.com