Innovative Psychological Solutions Pty Ltd (IPS) provides
Clinical Psychological expertise to Medical Practices in the Northern suburbs
(north of Joondalup).
IPS is seeking a Clinical Psychologist to work along side
a multidisciplinary team of GP’s, Physiotherapist and dieticians. The role
would offer to the successful applicant the opportunity to gain partnership
status within the company after a probation period. In addition, the successful
candidate would be provided with the latest technology in the treatment of
anxiety unique to IPS. Consequently, the successful candidate would need to be
interested in embracing new technology. No prior experience with the technology
will be necessary, as training will be provided.
The position offers a strong referral base (as you will be located
in the Medical Centre), a professional and pleasant working environment.
To be considered for this role, the successful applicant would meet
the following criteria:
1. Full registration as a Clinical Psychologist with AHPRA.
2. Competence and experience in the assessment and treatment of
children, adolescents and adults with acute and chronic psychological
3. Possess a current Working with Children certificate.
4. Competence in the provision of evidence-based treatments including
5. Excellent interpersonal skills with a warm and genuine therapeutic
6. A demonstrated ability to liaise promptly with referrers and write
clear and concise treatment letters.
7. Commitment to continued professional development, ethical
standards, and self-reflective practice.
8. Eligible for a Medicare provider number.
9. Professional indemnity insurance.
10. Own ABN.
Availability to see people out-of-hours
(evening appointments) and/or on Saturdays