HMM Health presents an opportunity to work in an engaging professional environment and a unique lifestyle that only the Whitsundays, Queensland can offer.
We are looking for a Psychologist who holds full registration with AHPRA to work 4 days a week across our Bowen and Cannonvale offices. Applicants will be registered as a general or clinical psychologist and must be eligible to register as a provider with Medicare Australia. They will have experience in providing assessment and treatment of a variety of psychological conditions amongst a variety of client groups, and have a strong grasp of evidence-based psychological therapy, such as CBT.
The successful candidate will be self-employed allowing you the flexibility to set your own hours providing good work-life balance to enjoy the lifestyle offered by the Whitsundays. It is desirable, although not essential, that the successful candidate will have experience and a desire to work with children and/or adolescents in addition to adults. New Post-Grad graduates are encouraged to apply.
We have strong relationships with local GP's and a waitlist of clients ready to be seen. Our clients are primarily individuals referred through the Medicare program, however, we also see clients through other programs such as Workcover, DVA, and EAP work. This is an opportunity to work across adult, children and adolescent services.
- Full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA, Eligible for registration as a Medicare provider
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- A Professional and ethical work approach
- Excellent communication skills, with strong rapport building skills
- Excellent Report writing skills
Joining our private practise will provide you with:
- Fully fitted out office
- Opportunity for professional development
- Option for Clinical Supervision at a reduced rate
- Flexible work hours
- The opportunity to pick your own days, and dictate your own client bookings
- Modern and well-resourced facilities to support you
- The opportunity to work with a friendly and relaxed team
Commencement: As soon as possible
If you believe you possess the exceptional professional and personal qualities required for this dynamic and challenging role, please contact Catherine McQuoid-Mason on: 07 4786 3384