We have an exciting opportunity for a Psychologist to join our team at our Algester and Browns Plains locations. If you are looking for work between 2 to 4 days per week (we are flexible on days and hours) then this would be a great opportunity for you.
At Brisbane Therapy Group you would be joining a group of motivated professionals who are passionate about providing our clients with the best care possible, in a supportive team environment that is friendly and professional.
To be successful in the role you will have experience treating adults presenting with a range of cognitive, behavioural and emotional problems.
The successful candidate:
- A Qualified Psychologist with general AHPRA registration
- You are not required to be clinically endorsed, however it would be advantageous
- Private Practice experience would be highly regarded
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply, as well as psychologists with minimal experience and the motivation to expand their knowledge.
- You will have to obtain a Medicare Provider number
As we are a small team it is important to compliment our team culture, the successful candidate will be flexible and reliable, with a passion for providing a high quality service.
If you believe you are suited for this role please apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume and a brief introduction in your email including why you want to work at Brisbane Therapy Group.