Potentialz Unlimited is a growing psychology practice in Norwest Business Park, Bella Vista.
We are looking for a self-motivated, innovative and resourceful Clinical Psychologist | Psychologist, with excellent written & verbal communication skills on a part-time / full-time basis to join us in providing assessment & therapy services to adolescents, adults, couples & families.
What we can offer you
- Serviced office facilities with receptionist
- Administration support that includes intake and management of appointments, invoicing and support in Medicare reporting requirements
- A professional working environment
- Patient referrals
- Peer supervision
Minimum Professional Requirements
- Master’s Degree in Psychology
- Full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Medicare provider number
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Ability to work independently with adolescents, adults, couples & families
- Commitment to the use of evidence-based treatments
- Ability to maintain ongoing liaison with our referring sources including GP's & other health practitioners
The Practice operates from Monday to Saturday with full admin support during weekdays.
Rent and Service Fee will be charged as a % from the gross billings