2018 is looking like a great year at Hopscotch & Harmony! We are expanding and have many fabulous projects planned. If you want to be part of our mission to support as many families as possible then please read on…
Hopscotch & Harmony is an award-winning psychology practice with an excellent reputation as a leading provider of services to children, teens and their parents in Melbourne’s west.
We are seeking applications from Psychologists and Mental Health Social Workers who wish to join our practice from October this year or within the first half of next year.
We have opportunities at: Werribee, Point Cook, St Albans and Geelong.
You have probably seen many private practices looking for psychologists, and it can be hard to know which one fits you best. We invite you to learn more about us by looking at our website (www.hopscotchandharmony.com.au) and Facebook page (www.facebook.com/hopscotchandharmony/).
WE are the practice for YOU if you want:
- to be surrounded by passionate, team-oriented professionals that help and support each other.
- to support incredible and motivated families who need help with anxiety, learning issues, emotional regulation, grief & loss, and parenting
- to feel valued and appreciated for the work you do
- the opportunity for variety (work in schools, kinders, group, workshop presentations are available)
- to feel a part of the community by connecting with other health professionals, school leaders and community groups
- to be confident that your workplace is committed to constantly improving processes and systems to help you be successful in this role
- FREE peer supervision, professional development and 1:1 supervision with the clinic director
- the opportunity to SHINE and be rewarded for your ambition and hard work with our career development pathway. We want you to do well!
- flexible hours: Mon-Sun available and an option of part-time or full-time hours
- a high level of administrative support including online practice management system
YOU are the psychologist for US if you:
- want to provide counselling, intervention and assessment services for children and adolescents who present with learning, developmental, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- are committed to ongoing professional development and ethical practice
- are flexible, adaptable and passionate about supporting families
- see value in contributing to practice development and relationship building
- are willing to give 110% to make this your dream position
- are genuinely passionate about child and family mental health and building resilient communities
- are a friendly and enthusiastic team player
- wish to continually improve and grow as a psychologist in a nurturing environment
- feel excited and energised by being part of a dynamic practice where creativity, innovation and professionalism is valued
- have full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA.
- provide a high standard of service for existing and new clients
Although we welcome applicants who work with ALL AGES, we are particularly interested to hear from psychologists who:
· work with children aged 3-10 and their parents
· have experience with ASD
The successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of registration with AHPRA, Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance, a current Working with Children's Check and eligibility for a Medicare Provider Number.