About the OPPORTUNITY
Artius Health has an exciting opportunity for a Psychologist to join its friendly, dynamic, multidisciplinary team on the Gold Coast!
Reporting directly to the Mental Health Services Manager, your primary responsibility will be to deliver high quality, evidence based psychology services across a range of Artius programs, helping our clients to reach their potential!
- Qualified Clinical or Generalist Psychologist with AHPRA registration.
- You will need to have had practical experience and knowledge in client management and clinical intervention, working with vulnerable clientele from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience with assessment and intervention for children and families.
- Demonstrate passion for helping others and being part of a team to optimise positive outcomes
Benefits to YOU:
The successful candidate will be joining a progressive and diverse organisation with a strong focus on growth and career progression.
- An attractive base salary plus 9.5% super.
- Access to a very diverse client base & a variety of programs to increase your professional scope of practice.
- Professional Development Allowance
- Relocation assistance negotiable for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you then please APPLY in the link - http://artius.applynow.net.au/jobs/ARTIUS57
Artius is an equal opportunity employer, who embraces diversity. We encourage individuals who identify as part of the Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and/or LGBTI communities to apply.
Feel free to contact Katie our Recruitment Coordinator on 07 5644 9725 if you have any questions.