Penrith Therapy Centre is an established and busy private practice providing a comprehensive range of psychological services in a rapidly growing area of Western Sydney. Please visit penriththerapy.com.au for further information.
2-3 days per week adult focused clinician
2-3 days per week child/adolescent focused clinician
We are looking for two clinicians to join our practice.
roles can be constructed in several ways dependent upon the experience,
skills and interests of applicants, with scope for a range of commonly arising child,
adolescent, and adult presentations to be seen.
Both positions have the potential for additional days into the future if this is sought after by the applicant.
- The positions are available under an employment or contractor arrangement, dependent upon experience and requirements, with highly competitive remuneration.
- Applications from current or prospective Clinical Psychology registrars are welcome, with supervision available from the clinical director, Dr Rudi Crncec (see practice website for a short bio) and other board approved supervisors at the practice.
- Appropriate registration with the Psychology Board of Australia.
- Experience in the assessment and management of commonly arising psychological disorders using evidence-based practices.
- Post-graduate degree in Clinical Psychology an advantage.
- For the adult focused role - experience in couples counselling an advantage.
- For the child/adolescent focused role - capacity to provide standardised assessments of intellectual and academic functioning, and of disorders including ASD and ADHD, an advantage.
- Capacity to offer after business hours appointments an advantage.
What we can offer you
- Wide and established referral network with a diverse range of clientele
- Comprehensive, high quality administrative support
- Regular professional peer supervision, both individual and group
- Opportunity to expand into new areas of clinical work
- Extensive library of resources and assessment tools
- Comfortable, attractive, and professional consulting rooms
- Professional autonomy while being supported by a strong, friendly team
- Flexible working hours