A current opportunity has arisen to become part of the BlueSky Psychology team. We are looking for someone with a strong passion and drive for helping people to improve their lives. Experience working in the area of mental health is essential to this role.
BlueSky Psychology is a busy Psychological Practice in the Adelaide CBD. Our clients include individuals with mental health concerns, relationship difficulties and substance abuse issues. We strive to offer our clients the best practices in Psychological care. We offer a team environment with a number of highly experienced Clinical Psychologists being part of our service.
As we are expanding our services we are requiring the support of up to 2 additional Clinical Psychologists/Psychologists. Ideally we are interested in someone who is able to offer 3-5 days per week but 2 days per week would also be considered.
We offer the successful applicant the opportunity to:
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team
- Benefit from professional administration services including booking clients and collecting client fees
- Receive regular peer and clinical supervision
- Work in comfortable and modern offices with kitchen amenities
- Work towards Clinical Endorsement with supervision provided by senior Clinical Psychologists
Essential Criteria required for this role:
- A passion for helping people
- Registration with the Psychological Board of Australia
- Eligibility for registration to provide services under Medicare
- Minimum of a Masters in Clinical Psychology/Alternative Psychology Masters Qualification
- Experience in treating mental health conditions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Relationship therapy skills would be very highly regarded.
Please forward your Resume to Silvia Benovic, Director BlueSky Psychology