Back2Work is looking for driven psychologists who have a passion for supporting people to improve their wellbeing and return to meaningful employment.
In this role you will use your clinical knowledge and skills to support job seekers move back into employment and see the positive influence of work in their lives. You will be supported by Back2Work in your role through initial training, use of a customised case management and report writing system, and have access to ongoing professional development.
We have a number of new opportunities to join our national team in several locations due to growth of the company.
Full-time and part-time roles are available in these locations:
NEW SOUTH WALES
- North Sydney
- Central Coast
- Coffs Harbour
- Perth metro and south
- Brisbane South
- Gold Coast
*Provisional psychologists are welcome to apply except in Victoria
Back2Work is the leading national provider of allied health services to Employment Services. We provide high quality short term solution-focused clinical interventions to unemployed job seekers with a focus on improving work capacity. Back2Work staff enjoy working with us as we are committed to providing high quality care, excellent training and ongoing support to our psychologists.
Back2Work are looking for clinicians who have a vocational focus and can integrate this with clinical intervention skills to assist clients in moving towards employment. You will see a diverse range of clinical presentations, making this an enjoyable position in which you will enhance your clinical skills. All assessment, case note and report templates are provided. Full training is provided for those who may not have worked in an employment services setting before. This is not a case management position, although ability to liaise and engage with referral sources at a business level.
· AHPRA registration either as general, with endorsement, or as a provisional psychologist
· Understanding the role that employment plays in improving the wellbeing of job seekers
· Experience in liaising and building relationships with key stakeholders
· Application of the DSM-5 in the diagnosis of mental health disorders
· Previous delivery of evidence-based brief psychological interventions (eg. CBT, MI, SFBT)
· An ability to formulate treatment plans quickly that move people closer to work
· Proven written and verbal communication skills in a commercial environment
We value our people and we value the highest quality clinical care that makes a difference to getting job seekers into employment. Back2Work has recently introduced an online learning, onboarding, induction and professional development tool. This personalised on-line learning and development system provides regular professional development, competency advancement and reviews for our people. It is a package that provides all-round support and development in conjunction with regular support from your manager.
In addition, Back2Work offer the following benefits:
· ABOVE AWARD WAGES AND PACKAGES
· TRAVEL AND PHONE ALLOWANCES
· TRAINING AND ONGOING SUPPORT
· CLINICAL SUPERVISION PROVIDED
· OPPORTUNITIES FOR CAREER ADVANCEMENT
Please submit your resume and list your preferred locations.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roles are for an immediate start so we welcome applications as soon as possible.
For more information on our services and to read what our current team have said about working with us see www.back2work.com.au and www.linkedin.com/company/back2work---health-specialists