• Lead best practice quality standards in case management
• Ongoing, full-time opportunity
• CBD location
The Offender Management Development Branch of Corrections Victoria is responsible for providing best practice interventions which aim to reduce the risk of reoffending including case management.
The Manager, Post Sentence Case Management is responsible for the successful implementation of a threat assessment tool and training for staff managing offenders on post-sentence orders. This role will be pivotal in providing expert advice to correctional staff and Corrections Victoria management regarding best practice work with offenders on post-sentence orders, and integrate risk information into responsive case management practices. As such, this role will provide training and mentoring to staff managing post-sentence order offenders, as well as oversight to ensure quality assurance of their work.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
• a strong working knowledge of risk and the relationship to case management, as well as established expertise in the management of violent and sexual offenders
• an ability to prepare and co-ordinate high quality reports to various stakeholders including complex correspondence and briefings to the Minister and Corrections Victoria staff
• effective people management and case management expertise.
For more information on the accountabilities and key selection criteria for the role, please refer to the position description attached.
How to apply
Applications should include a resume and covering letter. Attachments can be uploaded in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt or .rtf formats.
Please note: When submitting your application online, there will be questions pertaining to a number of the position's Key Selection Criteria to which you are required to respond.