About the OPPORTUNITY with us:
Artius is looking for a dynamic Clinical Supervisor with a passion for educating others to join our growing friendly team in the Sunshine Coast. Our mission is to help people, businesses and communities to reach their potential.
Reporting directly to the Mental Health Services Manager and working closely with our clinical team, this full time role will provide you with an opportunity to utilise your wealth of clinical knowledge to support a team of dedicated Provisional Psychologists and Interns.
- AHPRA registered as a Psychologist who is approved by the Psychology Board of Australia to provide supervision
- Accredited to provide supervision to Pathway 1 and 2 provisional psychologists
- Hold a current and valid driver's license
- Previous experience in a clinical supervisory role
- Ability to develop and manage stakeholder relationships with universities, governance committees, and external health services providers
- Private practice experience would be highly regarded
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment so must be flexible and adaptable
Benefits to YOU:
- Attractive negotiable salary package plus 9.5% super contribution (based around experience and hours available to work - Full Time preferred)
- Professional development allowance and internal training opportunities
- Joining a passionate and dynamic team environment
- Relocation assistance negotiable for the right candidate to move to the beautiful Sunshine Coast!
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please send a cover letter and up to date resume through the link provided. Alternatively you can call us to speak to someone directly. Details provided below:
Artius is an equal opportunity employer, who embraces diversity. We encourage individuals who identify as part of the Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and/or LGBTIQ+ communities to apply.
Feel free to contact Katie Bosson on 5644 9725 for further questions.