· Full time or Part-time Opportunities Available
· Flexible and family friendly work hours
· Salary packaging options available
TASC National Limited was founded in 1982 as a small legal service for disadvantaged people. Today TASC is the largest regional Community Legal Service in Queensland and is known for its innovative delivery of legal, advocacy, and social services across the south-west of the State and most recently, into Ipswich and West Moreton, Roma and the Maranoa region. Recently, TASC has expanded its service offering to include Psychology services and we are seeking qualified, experienced psychologists in this exciting new venture.
Why Work With Us?
TASC offers flexibility and family friendly work hours, attractive salary packaging options that you can only get working for a Not-For-Profit and the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives. We value and encourage diversity and creativity in our workplace and support continued professional development.
Our Psychologists provide practical assistance to people in managing issues affecting their mental health and functioning by utilising therapies, interventions and evidence-based treatments to change existing thought and behaviour patterns to improve quality of life and overall level of mental health and wellness.
We are seeking Psychologists who can bring:
· Medicare Provider number (or the immediate ability to register for this);
· Registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA;
· Experience (ideally clinical) as a Psychologist working with people of all ages and walks of life;
· A willingness to work collaboratively in a shared care model with General Practitioners or other health/wellness/community service providers;
· Strong organisational skills including the ability to manage your own time;
· Exceptional interpersonal communication (written and verbal);
· A passion for professional development and staying informed of new and innovative treatments and practice methods; and
A commitment to working in an organisation such as TASC, whose focus is on assisting the marginalised people in our communities.
Your role will be based in Toowoomba with travel to other locations around the South West QLD region including the Maranoa and South Burnett regions required. You must hold a current registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA and an unrestricted QLD driver’s license.
Please note that we are open to applications from Psychologists seeking part-time or fulltime hours and will negotiate working arrangements with the successful person(s). An attractive remuneration and benefits package is on offer to match your skills and experience
If you are ready to move your career into a more rewarding field, please apply via Seek.com by Friday 2nd June 2017.
For any further questions, please contact Jess Hughes on 07 4616 9700.