About the business and the role
Back2Work is a leading national provider of allied health services to Employment Services. We provide high quality short term solution-focused clinical interventions to unemployed job seekers with a focus on improving work capacity.
Back2Work staff enjoy working with us as we are committed to providing high quality care, excellent training and ongoing support to our clinicians. Please see our staff comments on www.back2work.com.au.
We are currently looking to recruit full time or part time in the following areas:
Job tasks and responsibilities
This clinical role delivers brief solution-focused interventions and short report writing. You will see a diverse range of clinical presentations, making this an enjoyable position in which you will enhance your clinical skills.
We are interested in clinicians who have a vocational focus and can integrate this with clinical intervention skills to assist clients in moving towards employment. You would also liaise closely with the employment service case managers to assist clients in reaching their goals.
See below for more information about the role.
Primary role responsibilities
- Provision of clinically informative intake assessments
- Delivery of evidence-based, practical and tailored interventions for individuals or groups
- Practice ranging across the lifespan from teens to older adults.
- Providing vocational assessments, considering appropriate job-person-environment fit
- Provision of timely, accurate and quality brief reports
- Provide regular feedback to employment services staff on job seeker's progress
- Conduct monthly case review meetings and mini-mental health training sessions
- Implement the Back2Work policy and procedures
Skills and experience
This position would suit AHPRA registered psychologists who can demonstrate:
An understanding of the role that employment plays in improving the wellbeing of job seekers
Experience in liaising and building relationships with key stakeholders
Application of the DSM-5 in the diagnosis of mental health disorders
Previous delivery of evidence-based brief psychological interventions (eg. CBT, MI, SFBT)
An ability to formulate treatment plans quickly that move people closer to employment
Proven written and verbal communication skills in a commercial environment
Job benefits and perks
We value our people and we value the highest quality clinical care that makes a difference to getting job seekers into employment.
Back2Work has recently introduced an online learning, onboarding, induction and professional development tool. This personalised on-line learning and development system provides regular professional development, competency advancement and reviews for our people. It is a package that provides all-round support and development in conjunction with regular support from your manager.
You will be supported to advance your skills, competencies and professional practice to ensure you are one of the best psychologists in clinical practice.
In addition, Back2Work offer the following benefits:
· ABOVE AWARD WAGES AND PACKAGES
· CLINICAL SUPERVISION PROVIDED
· OPPORTUNITIES FOR CAREER ADVANCEMENT