Canberra City Health Network is the largest osteopathic clinic in Canberra offering a range of services including Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Nutrition and Remedial Massage.
We are looking for a fully registered Psychologist to join our multi-disciplinary team.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- have an outstanding work ethic with excellent clinical skills;
- have experience in providing therapy to a wide range of clients
- possess excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- have a reliable and mature approach to servicing clients;
- have the ability and initiative to work autonomously whilst being part of a clinical team;
- be enthusiastic, have a passion for practicing psychology and a commitment to the wellbeing of your clients.
As an experienced healthcare provider you will feel confident in your ability to resolve conflict, solve problems and negotiate successful outcomes. Additionally, you will be committed to the continual improvement of services provided within the clinic, with the ability to implement plans and initiatives that drive best practice care.
Canberra City Health Network is committed to providing an open and supportive team environment. We offer:
- Professional development opportunities
- New and modern light filled counselling room
- A safe, comfortable and friendly environment
- Excellent remuneration
- Flexible hours