You are not logged in | Login as an advertiser or an APS member
Job Search Classifieds For Advertisers

Selected Job Advertisement
Job Number : 21160
Type and Location : Psychologist / Northern Territory
Psychologist or Social Worker

Are you a qualified psychologist or mental health accredited social worker?

Do you have substantial clinical experience?

Are you committed to the provision of high quality mental health counselling and case management service delivery?

Then join our dynamic team of mental health care professionals with the Veterans & Veterans Families Counselling Service (VVCS). For 35 years, VVCS has provided exceptional community based mental health services that support both former and current Australian veterans and their families.

Our workplace is inclusive, professional and values diversity. VVCS offers a range of career prospects and provides professional development opportunities, regular clinical supervision and excellent administrative support.

Psychologists must be qualified and must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA) with appropriate clinical experience.

Social Workers must have a recognised university qualification and appropriate post-graduate clinical experience. Social workers must also be eligible for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW). Accreditation as a Mental Health Social Worker is required.

Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance of the State or Territory you are working in is mandatory and must be evidenced prior to commencing with VVCS.

To be considered, you will have strong case management skills and be dedicated to the delivery of exceptional clinical mental health and wellbeing services to the Australian veteran and ex-service community and their families. 

Contact Details
Please send your resume to or call Rebecca on 08 8943 6000.

AMP special member benefit

©2017 The Australian Psychological Society Limited. ACN 000543788. All Rights Reserved.