Psychologist/School Psychologist - Immediate start/Term 2 & 3 Commencement
What we do?
Healing Minds Psychology provide onsite counselling in primary and secondary schools around Victoria, and at our Private clinic in Glenroy. We truly believe that every individual should have the opportunity to seek out the support of a psychologist without the high out of pocket expense. We aim to help all individuals identify their strengths and abilities, promote positive relationships and flourish in their daily lives.
Who are we?
The team at Healing Minds Psychology consist of 18 Psychologists who strongly value the importance of supporting each other, working as part of a close-knit team and immersing themselves within the school communities they work with. We are a fast growing company and are currently working with over 45 educational institutions around Victoria. Our supportive team consists of psychologists experienced in the areas of: education (primary/secondary/tertiary), outpatient services, organisational psychology, community services, not-for-profits, trauma counseling, and private settings.
Why this is the role for you!
If you're a Psychologist looking for something different, wanting to make a difference and working in new environments then this is the role for you! We are currently looking for Psychologists to work in HOPPERS CROSSING, ROSANNA, SUNBURY, RIDDELLS CREEK, BENDIGO, TYLDEN & GEELONG
- Salaried or Contracted positions
- Part time or Full time work available
- School holidays
- iPad provided
- Administrative support
- Working within different school environments and within school hours
- Working within our private clinic with individuals from the community
- Counselling through the provision of the Mental Health Care Plan
- Occasional assessments
- Possible workshop/training development and implementation opportunities
What we look for in a Psychologist?
- Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Comfort working independently and as part of a team
- Capacity to manage own caseload
- Ability to effectively liaise with numerous stakeholders
- Willingness to work with children, adolescents and their families, and/or adult clients
- Willingness to run groups and provide psycho-education services to teachers, staff and parents
- Ability to administer cognitive assessments
- Experience working with CBT and other evidence based approaches
- Full Psychologist Registration with AHPRA
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Medicare Provider Number
- Working with Children's Check
- Drivers License necessary
***We welcome all applications from graduate to experienced Psychologists. Please send a copy of your cover letter and CV via email and please highlight the areas you are interested in working in your cover letter***