Unique offer: Part-time contractor to transition into full-time work and opportunity to take over practice after two years
Gentle Psychology is a small but growing private practice situated in the medical district of Ipswich with a solid referral base. I am looking for someone who will be a good fit with the ethos of both working in a small practice and the friendly culture of the building. If you are looking to eventually own your own business, then this opportunity may be for you. My intention is to phase out of the business due to relocation inter-state, stepping away in a graded manner. The expectation is that the suitable candidate will have an increase in responsibility over that time, and this will also be reflected in a higher take home pay. Given this opportunity, the successful candidate should not only come with experience and a passion for assisting people towards wellness, but also have self-motivation and be comfortable in autonomy.
- Initial work hours of Monday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoon (but negotiable)
- Tastefully decorated and welcoming sessional room located in a renovated Old Queenslander with other health professionals
- Free parking
- Provision of all referrals, attractive remuneration, some administration support, supply of all stationary needs, computer, and internet access
- Availability of weekly peer supervision and business coaching
- Full Registration with AHPRA
- Registration as a Clinical Psychologist and provider under Medicare
- Minimum of two years' experience post full-registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance and own ABN
- Demonstrated skills and experience in clinical assessment and treatment of a range of presentations
- A warm presence with a strong ability to convey congruence and unconditional positive regard
- Proficiency in the use of a range of evidenced-based interventions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Healthkit preferred, but training available.
Please send your resume of training, clinical experience and your professional development activities to the email address below. Please ensure to include two contactable referees who can provide testament of your recent clinical work in the past two years. I look forward to hearing from you.