INS is a specialist organisation providing practical HR and career solutions that align people, process and structure to create workforces for the future. We are a fun and vibrant team who support each other and make a difference every day.
We are currently looking for an Assessment Centre Manager to join our growing team on a Full Time, 12 month contract based in the Sydney CBD. Reporting to the Manager, Mobility Pathways this role is focused on running the INS Assessment Centre including managing a team of assessors and facilitators.
We are looking for:
- Registered psychologist with AHPRA membership
- A degree or post-graduate qualification in Organisational Psychology
- Previous experience running an assessment centre and managing a team of staff
- Experience in assessment selection, design and delivery as well as a knowledge of best practice methodologies
- Ability to provide analysis and comprehensive reporting
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills, including skills in dispute resolution and managing challenging people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated high level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office suite
- Can do attitude, willingness to help others and ability to work autonomously and as part of the INS team
- Previous experience working in an assessment centre or similar role is highly valued
- Experience in facilitation is highly valued
- Experience in / knowledge of NSW public sector environment is highly valued
- Willingness to travel within NSW
At INS, we strongly believe in our company values, looking after our employees and giving back to the community. For more information regarding INS please go to www.inscm.com.au.
For more information, please contact Meagan Allen on 9119 8743.